Bunches that originate in diverse clays plots situated on the bottom of the valley of Valtuille de Arriba, from vines are on average approximately forty years old, are destined to the Casar de Burbia range. After a cold premaceration, a traditional method of elaboration follows in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. On this phase is finished, the resulting wine remains in contact with its fine lees for two months and is aged in French oak barrels for twelve months before bottling.
- 91 Points, Wine Advocate 2013 (Robert Parker)
- 90 Points, Guia Peñín 2013
- 90 Points, Wine Spectator 2014
- Gold medal, Mundusvini 2012
- 90 points Stephen Tanzer´s International Wine Cellar