Red wine from south facing vineyards on the tops of the slopes of Valtuille, that produces grapes of a higher concentration and minerality, due to the qualities of slate and quartz soils. It is a long wine with a long life and a great expression of the terroir. After the elaboration for two months with its fine lees in 5.000 liter oak vats, the resulting wines are aged in French oak barrels of different sizes ( 225, 400, 600 and 700 liters) for 18 months.
- Guia Penín 2011 (Tebaida 2008)- 92 points
- Guia Peñín 2010 (Tebaida 2007) – 92 points
- Wine Advocate 2011 (Tebaida 2007)- 92 points
- Wine & Spirits Magazine (Tebaida 2006) – 92 points
- The Wine Advocate (Junio, 2009)- 91+ points